WJML.deals is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age or order, and reside in the United States of America or any of its territories or possessions. By using WJML.deals, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Mitten News LLC and meet all of the eligibility requirements for doing so in the state in which you reside. If you are under the age of 18 and/or are otherwise unable to enter into a binding contract, you must not access WJML.deals. The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13.
Sales on WJML.deals. From time to time, WJML.deals may include content offering users the opportunity to buy vouchers for various products and services (each a “Transaction.”) For all such Transactions, the following terms apply:
- Descriptions of the product of services for which a voucher may be redeemed are provided by the merchant providing the product or service. Mitten News LLC is not responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any such description or any merchant’s compliance with any applicable local, state, or federal laws or regulations. You should make whatever investigation you deem reasonable or necessary before purchasing any voucher redeemable for any product or service. The merchant offering the voucher for sale is solely responsible for providing the product or service to applicable standards for such product or service.
- WJML.deals does not make referrals or recommendations, or provide any advice whatsoever, about any products or services offered for sale on the Website, including via the redemption of vouchers. Should any product or service relate to a recommendation made by professional advisor (including, without limitation, services made by medical, financial, or legal service providers), it is solely your responsibility to obtain the necessary professional advice before purchasing a voucher redeemable for such product or services
- From time to time, vouchers may be unavailable between the time you order it and the Website processes your order. In such a case, some or all of your order may be cancelled and you will be notified at the contact information associated with your order.
- From time to time, there may be errors in the listing of a voucher. Mitten News LLC will correct those in its sole discretion, and such correction may affect the price you are responsible for paying should you purchase such a voucher.
- Vouchers are redeemable for products or services offered by, or facilitated through, the merchant identified on the voucher. The merchant is solely responsible for redeeming the voucher. Additionally, the merchant is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities, and costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a voucher or not. You hereby release Mitten News LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claim arising from or related to any act or omission of a merchant in connection with your use of a voucher or the products or services a merchant provides in connection with the voucher.
- By purchasing a voucher, you agree to all terms of the voucher. You understand and agree that the terms were known to you prior to your purchasing the voucher. If you do not understand the terms of the voucher, do not purchase the voucher. Any attempt to redeem a voucher in violation of its terms or these Terms will immediately cause the voucher to be null and void and of no additional value.
- Vouchers may expire. In the merchant’s sole discretion, the merchant may redeem only the amount paid and not any additional value in the voucher beyond an expiration date. Any dispute between you and the merchant about the value of a voucher is solely between you and the merchant. Mitten News LLC is not responsible for any misunderstanding, miscommunication, or dispute between you and the merchant.
Access and Account Security. Mitten News LLC reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material it provides on the Website, in its sole discretion, and without notice. Mitten News LLC will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period, or if, as a result of such unavailability, you claim to suffer any damages. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of the Website’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify Mitten News LLC immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Mitten News LLC, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree that you shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, distribution, or dissemination.
- If Mitten News LLC provides desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If the Website includes social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, or create any derivative works from any portion or subset of the Website or any content thereon.
Mitten News’s name and logo, and all related names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Mitten News LLC or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Mitten News LLC. All other names, logos, product, and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material inconsistent with the Website, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or other personally identifying characteristics associated with such a person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Mitten News LLC and/or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. Mitten News LLC at all times shall have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, Mitten News LLC has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS MITTEN NEWS LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WEBSITE DURING OR AS A RESULT OF SUCH AN INVESTIGATION AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER MITTEN NEWS LLC OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Mitten News LLC does not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, Mitten News LLC assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content placed on the Website by any user or third party and shall have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Content Standards. These content standards apply to any and all contributions to the Website made by any user (each, a “User Contribution”) and use of any interactive services on the Website. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by WJML or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Use Mitten News LLC at Your Own Risk. You agree that your access to and use of Mitten News LLC and its service is at your own risk. Mitten News LLC will have no responsibility for any harm that results from your access to or use of its site, any related site, its content, or its service.
Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand that Mitten News LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. MITTEN NEWS LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER MITTEN NEWS LLC NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MITTEN NEWS LLC MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER MITTEN NEWS LLC NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH MITTEN NEWS LLC REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
MITTEN NEWS LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL MITTEN NEWS LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Third Party Access. If you grant an employee, agent, volunteer, contractor, or other Third Party access to your data, such Third Party shall be deemed to have read, understand, and agree with these Terms. Under no circumstances shall Mitten News LLC be liable for any action taken by such a Third Party, including, but not limited to, data loss, data corruption, a violation of Content Standards, and any action on another site or via a different entity which the Third Party uses your data accessed on the Website.
No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms will be deemed a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach or of any other provision of these Terms. No extension of time for performance of any obligations or acts will be deemed a extension of the time for performance of any other obligations or acts.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of these Terms, but these Terms shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein, unless the deletion of such provision or provisions would result in such a material change so as to cause completion of the transactions contemplated herein to be unreasonable.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan and any disputes arising out of these Terms shall be litigated in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Kent County, Michigan, which shall apply the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rules.
Mitten News LLC’s Service is controlled by facilities in the United States of America. Mitten News LLC makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access the Website from any location outside the United States of America, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your compliance with all local laws and regulations.